Choose Your Own Adventure
Join us for Cycle 4 St. Joe’s on September 25th for our 10th - Anniversary ride. There is something for everyone. Check out the below and pick a route that works best for you. Click here to view routes and download it your preferred GPS or Strava apps
Cycle 4 ST. Joe’s 10th - Anniversary routes takes you through the beautiful countryside around Milton. Take in the beauty of the escarpment while cycling on quiet country roads. No crowds, just wide open spaces.
Anyone can ride in Cycle 4 St. Joe’s. Whether you’re an occasional rider, weekend warrior or seasoned cyclist, there’s a course for you. Choose from 5k,10k, 25k, 50k, 75k or 100k. Bring the kids or bring your competitive spirit. We have included some family-friendly routes to accommodate all skill levels and ages. It’s a great day to enjoy the outdoors and do something fantastic for your community.
When you register to Cycle 4 St. Joe’s, you will also enjoy:
- A complimentary pre-ride breakfast and BBQ lunch
- Free parking
- A free Bike safety check
- A free cycling jersey when you raise $500 and more
Everyone who rides must read and sign the waiver. Please bring this with you to registration when you arrive at the event.
Rules of the Road
Please read the following rules of the road carefully before you Cycle 4 St. Joe’s. Your health and safety is important to us!
- Please make sure that your bike is in good working order prior to the ride. Chain Reaction is once again, happy to provide on site mechanical support for last minute emergencies.
- Please make sure that you bring a sufficient supply of any medications that you might be taking with you.
- Please wear a helmet at ALL points in time during the ride. Please do not wear earbuds during the ride.
- Ride to the right-most side of the road where it is safe to ride at all times.
- Please ride single-file at all points in time.
- Pass ONLY on the left-hand side of another rider.
- If you are preparing to pass-by another rider, please announce “On your Left” so as to advise the rider of your pending pass.
- Please moderate your speed when approaching an intersection or a turn and keep your hands covering your brake levers.
- You are required to obey ALL traffic laws, stop signs and traffic signals at intersections unless instructed otherwise by police.
- If you see another rider with an issue, please notify the next police officer or ride marshal that you see on-course.
- Please remember this is a fun ride and not a race, all in support of St. Joe’s!
All registrants must read the waiver to participate in the ride on September 25th, 2022. Parents or legal guardians, please read with any minors.
Are you using Strava on September 25th? Join our Strava account and get the insider scoop on what to do and what to expect.