Choose Your Own Adventure
There is something for everyone. Route distances start from 5kms and all the way up to 100kms options that take you through the beautiful Milton and include rest stops to help you fuel up along the way! Enjoy some pre-ride beverages, lunch afterwards and incentive prizes for fundraising as a team and on your own.
Anyone can ride in Cycle 4 St. Joe’s. Whether you’re an occasional rider, weekend warrior or seasoned cyclist, there’s a course for you. Choose from the below available routes:
We have included some family-friendly routes to accommodate all skill levels and ages. It’s a great day to enjoy the outdoors and do something fantastic for your community.
When you register to Cycle 4 St. Joe’s, you will also enjoy:
- A complimentary pre-ride breakfast and BBQ lunch
- Free parking. There is limited parking at the Velodrome, so additional parking will be permitted on Bill Buckley Ring Road
- A free Bike safety check
- A cycling jersey when you raise $500 and more. Learn more about our fundraising incentives here
Rules of the Road
Please read the following rules of the road carefully before you Cycle 4 St. Joe’s. Your health and safety is important to us!
- Please make sure that your bike is in good working order prior to the ride. Service Course Halton is, happy to provide on site mechanical support for last minute emergencies.
- Please make sure that you bring a sufficient supply of any medications that you might be taking with you.
- Please wear a helmet at ALL points in time during the ride. Please do not wear earbuds during the ride.
- Ride to the right-most side of the road where it is safe to ride at all times.
- Please ride single-file at all points in time.
- Pass ONLY on the left-hand side of another rider.
- If you are preparing to pass-by another rider, please announce “On your Left” so as to advise the rider of your pending pass.
- Please moderate your speed when approaching an intersection or a turn and keep your hands covering your brake levers.
- You are required to obey ALL traffic laws, stop signs and traffic signals at intersections unless instructed otherwise by police.
- If you see another rider with an issue, please notify the next police officer or ride marshal that you see on-course.
- Please remember this is a fun ride and not a race, all in support of St. Joe’s!
Below is the full breakdown of the event day schedule!
- Registration opens at 7:00am
- Fuel up with a light breakfast at the pre-ride fuel tent at 7:00 to 9:00am
- 100Km route departure at 7:30am
- 75Km route departure at 8:00am
- 50Km route departure at 8:30am
- 25Km, 10Km and 5Km route departure at 9:00am
- Post ride festivities includes: complimentary lunch for all riders, courtesy of Woody’s Burgers, Beer tasting courtesy of Great Lakes Brewery, Photobooth and more!
- Event ends at 2:00pm